Recent Survey shows 36:1 development ratio for ILT - Bryan Chapman
- Front-End Analysis (Data Collection, Working with SMEs) = 13% (4.8 hours)
- Instructional Design (Objectives, Outlining, Content Development) = 13% (4.6 hours)
- Lesson Plan Development = 11% (3.8 hours)
- Creation of handout material = 8% (3 hours)
- Student Guide Development = 20% (7.2 hours)
- PowerPoint Development = 21% (7.6 hours)
- Test and Exam Creation = 8% (2.8 hours)
- Other Tasks = 6% (2.3 hours
Mobile learning is not about courses on a phone. mLearning is where we really bring home the message: 'It's not about learning... it's about doing", because while there are learning implications for mobile devices, it's really about performance support.
Can You Become a Creature of New Habits? - New York Times
Researchers in the late 1960s discovered that humans are born with the capacity to approach challenges in four primary ways: analytically, procedurally, relationally (or collaboratively) and innovatively.
What Behavior Do You Want to Change? - Business Week
When we began Nathaniel's exercise, our military friend chose: "When I become less judgmental. . ." as his behavior to change. I was skeptical about his sincerity and thought his participation in the exercise would be interesting to observe. True to my expectations, the first time around he coughed and grunted a sarcastic comment rather than talk about a real benefit.
Research Report on Feedback - Will at Work learning
This seminal research reviews how to give learners feedback, written in a way that puts feedback in perspective, that goes deep into the fundamentals to give readers clear mental models for how feedback works.
Post a Comment