I don't know what title to give this post... UNCLE maybe? by Janet Clarey in Brandon Hall Analyst Blog
T+D publishes an article, "One for the Ages" and Janet writes that it gives the, "wrong type of advice for dealing with multiple generations in the classroom." And I strongly agree... how about you?
Mapping the learning space Clark Quinn in Learnlets
Clark maps the performance ecosystem space:
E-Lessons Learned - Patti Shank in Training MagazineSix lessons learned:
- Online and classroom learning are not interchangeable
- Traditional instructional design methods need to be rethought, especially for e-learning
- Learners must be given what they need to be successful
- We need to work better with Information Technology folks...
- Buying e-learning infrastructure (such as a learning management system or LMS) before you know what you need is a great way to throw out money and time
- Worry about where your advice is coming from
55 Ways to Get More Energy - Zen Habits
You won't be able to do everything on this list all the time - you'd tire yourself out trying to get more energy - but do try them all to see which ones work for you and your schedule. Add a few of these tips to your regular routine. Or mix them up to keep things interesting.
Talent Management Defined: - ASTD
A holistic approach to optimizing human capital, which enables an organization to drive short- and long-term results by building culture, engagement, capability, and capacity through integrated talent acquisition, development, and deployment processes that are aligned to business goals.